Guitar built in commemoration of the first century of the firm, founded in 1882.
It is an instrument of very reduced production and only the finest woods chosen for its beauty are used in its construction.
Special machine-heads of very high precision made of bronze and synthetic ivory.
Hand engraved with an original and different design for each guitar.
Inlay of boxwood on the back superior part of the head. Extremity of the bridge carved.
Special purfling around the sound-hole, as well as other construction details of the highest quality.
|Scale||650 or 664 mm|
|Top||Solid red cedar or German Spruce|
|Sides and back||Solid Madagascar|
|Finish||Lacquer or French polish|
|Strings||Ramírez high tension 3rd in carbon|
|Option||8 or 10 strings|